Bringing fans into the center of some hard paced, intensely raw, head nodding hip hop music, The Prince of Darkness, Paragone entertains fans easily with some incredible production highlights. Vocal performances freshly cascade the album, featuring talents such as Marvalous, 33 The Great, Sume, Mister Leech, Raaddar Vantana, Pawn Cho, Vizion, The Beast Man, Brain Storm, and Paragone himself. Produced, Mixed, and Arranged by Paragone, Celestial Nometry is a solid album fans will appreciate. Featuring solid rhymes, and equally intense beats, the music on this album penetrates fans, easily stimulating an appetite for more. Paragone sets this album off correctly, with a piece mastered picture perfect, and well suited for the big screen, as listeners are drawn in as if they were sitting in front of an epic film, such as Gladiator, BraveHeart, or Lord of the Rings.
The tightest track featured on Celestial Nometry features stunning vocals by “33 The Great”, entitled “U My Right Hand Man”. This track rumbles with a classic beat blowing up like the intense vocal performance put down by 33 The Great. Paragone dazzles fans with the excellent production, keeping fans attention, complimenting the strong vocals of 33 The Great in perfect harmony.
Other notable tracks include Night Of The Creeps, True Knowledge, and Mega Man. Mega Man is another extremely nice joint laid down in full by 33 The Great, who is undisputably a very talented lyricist.
Strong points attributed to Celestial Nometry are its excellent production, hard hitting beats, intense music, and vocal performances, raw sound, and consistent quality of rhymes. Plus the album consists of 19 tracks for fans to enjoy. Weaker points include the outro of this album which fails to reach the same level of awe as the intro, and ends up sounding rather dull in comparison with the other tracks featured through-out, and the packaging of Celestial Nometry, and or its presentation is extremely raw, being on a CD-R, held in a jewel case, featuring a computer print-out jacket ( this may have just been the promo copy they sent us ). All fans might not appreciate the raw sound this album presents; however, all albums have certain demographics they appease more than others. Fans who dig that smooth, rawly intense urban street sound will definitely enjoy Celestial Nometry.
Overall, Celestial Nometry, the talented featured artists, and the stunning production talents of Paragone make for Classic Hip Hop Entertainment at its best. Fans will easily embrace this album, enjoy it, and find it to be a undiscovered underground gem, featuring some of the best material yet unheard.
2. Hit ’em with Raw – Marvalous & 33 The Great
3. Night of the Creeps – Sume, Mister Leech & 33 The Great
4. We Burn Fire – Raaddar Vantana
5. Lyrical Beat Down – Sume & Mister Leech
6. I want to Rule the USA – Pawn’ Cho
7. True Knowledge – Paragone & Vizion
8. MegaMan – 33 The Great
9. The Final Battle – Sume & Mister Leech
10. Wrong Place, Wrong Time – Mister Leech
11. Galactic tactics – Vizion, Leech, Sume, The Beast Man, Brain Storm & Paragone
12. Automatic Statik – Paragone
13. Footsteps of the Forsaken – Mister Leech, The Beast Man & Sume
14. Celestial Supreme – Leech, Paragone, Sume & Vizion
15. Redefinitions – Sume
16. In US We Trust – Vizion, 33 & Paragone
17. When u looked in – Sume, Mister Leech & The Beast Man
18. U my right hand man – 33 The Great